quarta-feira, 3 de junho de 2015

Just dancing :-)

by Lelê

As I told you in my last post, I love singing since I was a little baby. I sing all day, the whole time: at home, in the car, playing ... I carry my life singing! lol lol


But singing is not the only thing I like to do. My passion is for music, so I also love to dance! I do ballet lessons since age 4. Sometimes my teacher tells me to close my eyes and feel inside my heart what the song is saying. She always takes a bit of the class to let us dancing like us want, just following our hearts. I really enjoy it!



One day, I arrived too early to class and there was music playing. I could not resist, I put my ballet slippers and went dancing until the class began. No trial, no choreography, just dancing ...




My mother filmed a little bit and decided to also share this passion with you . :-)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário